Monday 11 February 2008

X is for Xavier Rudd

There, I did it! Found an X title, minijonb!

I know, I know, I'm way out of sequence, (again) but I got so excited I just couldn't help it.

If you ever, ever get a chance to see this guy, go.

Trust me.



Xavier Rudd - No Woman No Cry

On a non-musical note, *this* man is the embodiment of what I want in my life; someone who lives in passion, who loves, someone who makes a difference and cares about humanity and the earth and knows how to be alive. I want to be with someone who knows how to be alive.

3 comments:

Jen Wilson said...

Sounds like the perfect man to me!

Likalia said...

Oh Xavier, delightful on many levels. :)

Why though do I always have to miss when he is in town playing a show, it is so unfair.

Victoria said...

Mrs Wilson, it does, doesn't it?

Likalia, this tour, so far he's only coming as close as Vancouver and I can't make it :( But maybe you could? : ) He's so dreamy...er, I mean talented! *giggle*