Thursday 24 April 2008

It's All Runner Girl's Fault*

If The Real World has taught me anything, it's that people shouldn't drink.


Probably, ever.



*She's the one who told me mtv.ca had streaming tv shows. She didn't warn me they were all "reality" based shows that reminded me of all the things that are wrong with a vast number of young people in North America today.*** I worry for the human race, but it's like a car wreck that I can't look away from.**





**Even though I never look at actual car wrecks and think it's weird when people do.




***This post started out funny in my head but got all serious real quick like. My bad.

6 comments:

Likalia said...

Reality TV is evil.

Looking at car wrecks is strange.

On a completely unrelated note, any chance of you linking your 'first sentence' section to the books they are from or just noting the book/author? Sorry the bibliophile in me got out for a minute she is back in her library now. :)

Victoria said...

And some reality TV is eviler than others! :)

I could do that with the books, but then you all would know the terrible books I read and I'd get all embarrassed. (The one I'm reading right now, for example, I picked up on holiday and it's baaaad, but I just keep reading it cuz I'm loyal like that...or something) Yeah, but I could. Or, if you're really curious, you can paste the sentence in to Google and it should come up. And then you can see my secrets! ;)

And, let that biblophile out all you want!

Likalia said...

I'm the same way about books no matter how bad they are you feel you should finish them, but holiday books are supposed to be bad/cheesy/mindless.

ps: You really shouldn't put all your secrets on Google. ;)

Victoria said...

True enough about holiday books, but now I like all my books to be holiday type. I used to read a lot of heavy, serious books, but I just can't handle them anymore, so now most of mine are fluffier! :)

No secrets on Google? Ruh roh, I think it's too late for me!

Jonathan Beckett said...

The groceries arrived last night. They included a box of 8 bottles of cider. That's all I have to say about that...

Victoria said...

Any left?