Friday 4 April 2008

Random


Hi.

My name is Victoria.

I need you to do one (or possibly more) of the following:

-stop me from continuing to watch Season 2 of Laguna Beach on mtv

-love me anyway as I continue my obsession with Laguna Beach and The Hills even though we both know it's warping my pretty little mind.

-warn me that my instincts are probably right on when it comes to dating Bird. (I'll know who Bird is. You won't. That's just going to have to be the way it is for now.)

-remind me that there really is no need to call Smith and point out that I don't think I can find his email or phone number anymore anyway.

-take away some of the junk food from my pantry closet.

-not be confused with the fact that I just told you I was in Cuba, yet this photo is from Mexico.

-explain to me just how old Santa is supposed to be. I mean, I know he's all ageless and all, but he must have frozen in age at some time. Is he in his 60s? 50s? What...

-clean my apartment so that I can sit on the couch and write some damn posts already.

17 comments:

dilling said...

is there any junk food in there I would want?
don't call...
read your own blog post about trusting intincts...
can't help you with your tv stuff, I have my own to deal with...
and I would come clean for you(I love to clean, weird, eh?)but am full involved in my own cleaning cuz we have company arriving tomorrow(company with allergies... and we have two pets)argh....

Victoria said...

there's a lot of chocolate and some chips

i'm pretending I never wrote that post

bad tv is so addicting

good luck with the cleaning!

Victoria said...

Damn. How did I manage to miss the "don't call" comment? I won't.

Probably.

Right now.

Laura said...

Don't call.

Bird? That's not fair, providing a teaser and then leaving us in suspense :P

Victoria said...

Ok, FINE, I won't call. *pout*

And as for leaving you in suspense... as soon as someone cleans my apartment thereby letting me blog? I'm all over it! Heh. I already mentioned him once actually, but just named him. Ooooh, more of this "leaving you in suspense" stuff! ;)

Likalia said...

What if we just sent some cleaners over? Huh? ;)

And after they can come clean my place.

Victoria said...

It's a deal! ;)

Yvonne said...

Bird?!
Oh how you tease us. ;)

Victoria said...

Sowwy! ; )

Yvonne said...

You're up late!
(It's because you're writing a post explaining Bird, right? >;-D)

Victoria said...

Um.....
No.
Because Bird just left and I'm making myself NOT write a post about him.
At least not this very second.

Yvonne said...

ahhhhh, okay!
I'll try to be patient. And not so nosy. >;-D
(last comment deleted for typos. lol)

Victoria said...

: )

Jenn O'Neil said...

Ok STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE AND TV!

You are so right about bad TV, it's only because I don't have cable that I'm not watching The Hills. Let's do a swap. You come here and clean and I'll go there and clean. That way it's a mini vacation too.

Victoria said...

Abs Jenn? I hate, hate, hate to be the one who has to tell you this, but I don't have cable. And I'm still watching The Hills! Um. I'm watching on mtv.ca. And now you too never have to leave your house! ;)

Jenn O'Neil said...

damn you victoria!!!!! :) these are things I am blissfully unaware of....

I guess I'm no longer a non-cable The Hills virgin

Victoria said...

Dude! So not my fault... I too was blissfully unaware that you could get really bad tv shows on the interweb! And then my friend told me and it's been all downhill from there. Welcome to the dark side, my friend (evil cackle)

;)