Saturday 3 May 2008

Sunshine Makes Me Giddy You See

So there's this guy who comes in to do contract spy work for us every once in a while and he's pretty cute. (We've all agreed on this, the spy ladies)

He emailed me through work after he'd been in to check on some spy stuff and clarify a few ninja type questions he had and I thought that was pretty cool since usually contract workers don't bother to follow up with us once they've gone.

He's emailed me now each time he's come in to work in my area and when I was off work at a doctor's appointment, he emailed to say he hoped I was feeling better soon.

This simple, polite email made me feel quite giddy and giggly and I can't tell if it's because I was lying, relaxed in the sun when I read it, or if it was because a boy emailed me and I'm twelve years old again.

Probably a combo, eh?


Updated to add: Damnit, nevermind. He emailed another co-worker too, no more girlie fantasies there.

3 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Perhaps he's figuring out where to best focus his attentions? lol

Yvonne said...

ah damn. Fantasies are so nice while they last!

Victoria said...

I don't think so Jonathan! heh

Yvonne, they are :D