Tuesday 15 July 2008

Laughing Out Loud

So a lot of the time when I'm doing something mindless, (like showering) my brain runs off with itself and has a little affair. Sometimes I come up with great thoughts or solutions to problems in these moments, so I'll often half-listen in to my mind....ramblings.

Like yesterday.

I was getting changed at the gym when I started to think about stationary bikes. I haven't been on one in a while since it seems to make my back feel icky and I was wondering if maybe I should try it again. But that reminded me of my co-worker who borrowed her boyfriends bike and went for a long ride and ended up with a sore back. So then I started thinking about how much I enjoy the treadmill, where I can just walk and read and zone out and wouldn't it be nice if there was, similar to the stationary/real outdoor bike situation, a treadmill type thing that you could take outside and actually use to travel around outdoors. While walking.

And then I realized what I was thinking because part of my brain said "WHAT? LIKE FEET?"

And I burst out laughing.

In public.


Damn, my brain is funny!

Updated to add (because seriously!):

Found by the lovely S.

I don't even know what to say.

Really.


Treadmill Bike

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have many of those moments as well! but check THIS out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hmVQc91yVE

b's s

Victoria said...

OMG I'm going to die! That is the funniest thing I think I've ever ever ever seen, I don't know how you found it but awesome! Ahhhh hahahah ahah haha h

Victoria said...

I may have to embed that S!

Alexandreena said...

that IS funny!!!

Yvonne said...

hehe! Too funny!

I admit, I always smirk to myself when I'm walking the Cedar Hill golf course chip trail and pass by the rec centre, with all the people on the treadmills in the window! (haha, I'm out here walking and getting fresh air for free! How much are you paying to sweat indoors on a machine?!)

Victoria said...

Isn't that just hilariously silly?

Yvonne, I guess it's a personal preference thing, eh? ;)

Anonymous said...

HAHA!

I want to see the Urban Bike speeding down a steep hill and the poor hapless victim trying to brake!!

HAHAHA... that'd be funny.

Oop... now my brain is cracking a funny (damn my imagination)... good thing I'm not in public though (like some! *rolls eyes*).

;-p

Victoria said...

Eeee hee hee hee hee!

Anonymous said...

This post was made on my birthday!

Victoria said...

Well, Happy Birthday :)