Monday 7 July 2008

Sniff

Things have been a little, nay, a lot sad around here these past few days as one of my favourite husbands* has moved on.

Markus Naslund, my team Captain (damnit, now I have to say "former team Captain" Boooo!) and utterly hunky lovey dovey, has left to join another team, leaving me with no one cute on my roster.

I mean, not that my remaining boys are ugly, it's just that compared to Markus, no one's anywhere near as cute. *sigh*

I can't believe it's come to this: I need a new husband. Goodbye Markie-Warkie. Thanks for the memories. I'll settle for custody of the team in the settlement. I'll miss you!


*Please don't bring up the fact that I'm only married to him in my imagination, I don't need any more sadness right now people!

2 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

So glad I clicked the links cos I thought you were talking about a team leader at work or something. I felt the same when Becks left for Spain, the git.

Victoria said...

Oh Becks.