Friday 8 August 2008

And on the Eighth day...

I set this post to publish at 8:08.

Because it's 08/08/08 today

And that's pretty cool, methinks!

So I took this photo to accompany this post (because I don't have photos of anything else that had an 8 in it) and then I played around with it because I never do that with my photos and wanted to see what it would look like and, well, I'd bet you it took me 8 minutes to play around with this photo to get it to look like this! (Or, maybe not, but wouldn't that be cool?)

In the spirit of all things 8 today, I'm going to tell you 8 random things about me that I may or may not have already told you. I forget.

1. I don't like having coloured nail polish on my fingers. It's all good on my toes, but when I put any colour on my fingers it looks weird to me. I love it on other people but not on me.

2. I once had a bedroom that was painted sky blue. I loved it.

3. I don't like fishing.

4. I've never seen The Godfather.

5. The only fantasy/dream I've ever had about a wedding is that my dress would have a train as long as Lady Diana's.

6. I wanted to grow up and be famous. Either as an actor, ballerina, or horse trainer.

7. I'd like to try being a guy for a day. Just to see what it's like.

8. I crack my ankles and toes. Sometimes.

4 comments:

Likalia said...

Happy 08/08/08! :)

I've never seen the Godfather either.

(Oh and I was just wondering this morning why you were reading something that wasn't Breaking Dawn, which I myself will be starting tonight and quite probably finishing.)

Victoria said...

Happy 08/08/08!

And the Breaking Dawn "story" is quite funny. I'd told myself that I could wait for a while and then caved and ordered it and then it took FOREVER and I just got it so am going to start it myself any minute now. EEEEE!

Alexandreena said...

I think you should definitely see The Godfather!

Victoria said...

Some day, for sure!