Saturday 30 August 2008

Today is Saturday. Just FYI.


And it's a long weekend, wooo hoooo!

I'm majorly in need of some sleeping in and some not doing anything, which is awesome, but I'll probably sneak in some work too maybe, which isn't awesome.

But at least I'll be in my pj's on my couch doing it, right?

Or maybe I'll write blog posts. Yeah, there's an idea!


*crickets*


Um, so if I don't see you before, have a great Labour Day y'all.

Just remember...six more days 'til Friday.

And only four of them are working days!

PS Is everyone you know going camping this weekend too or is that just me?

7 comments:

GF Girl said...

It's not just you everyone seems to be going camping - but not I - no despite the fact that I was looking forward to a not doing anything and sleeping weekend - which I too am in need of - my roommate to be has left me in a lurch and I'm needing one desperately - grrrr. So I'll be on craigslist trying to find someone.

Victoria said...

Oh, boooo!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure that today is a Sunday..

Ms Behaviour said...

Those crickets were awesome! You get the award for best non-audio sound effects in a blog entry.

Victoria said...

Dominic, you have a fair and valid point.

EB, I'd like to thank the academy for this award. It really means the world to me! ;)

Jonathan Beckett said...

We don't have labour day on the other side of the world (or anywhere else in the world besides the US probably)...

Bah humbug.

Victoria said...

Bah humbug and boo hiss on your behalf.