Friday 12 September 2008

Borrowed!

Borrowed this from Stepping Over The Junk who kept it aside for a rainy day.

And apparently today's mine!

The Alphabet Meme. (The boring version, because I really couldn't come up with a good answer to most of them.)

Attached or single? Single.

Best friend? Can't pick just one.

Cake or Pie? Icing from cake. But pie overall.

Day of Choice? Saturday I suppose.

Essential Item? My teddy bear.

Favorite colour? Blue ties with purple.

Gummy bears or worms? Bears I guess, if I have to choose.

Hometown? Is where I was born.

Indulgence? Chocolate.

January or July? Hmmm.....tricky. January if there's snow invovled. If not, July. Close call though.

Kids? Like them, don't have any of my own, don't know if I will. Would prefer it if they never grew up.

Life isn’t complete…. without loved ones and friends to share it with.

Marriage Date? Don't have one yet, although I'm still aiming for one of the next few years just for fun 09/09/09 or 10/10/10, etc. I have been a date at a marriage twice and have taken a date to a marriage once.

Number of Brothers and Sisters? The tv show?

Oranges or Apples? Apples. Except when those gigantically awesome oranges come to Thrifty's or mandarins at Christmas time.

Phobias? Not really, but I'm bad with heights. It's more of a physical freezing up than a phobia.

Quote? About seven spring to mind right now, so I'll just choose this one " Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Reasons to Smile? Peaceful quiet, a good book, beautiful flowers, dogs, waking up and realizing it's not a work day, watching someone you love with someone they love...

Season of Choice? Summer or Fall.

Type of bed? Comfy.

Unknown Fact? I'm wearing a bathrobe as I write this.

Vegetable? Head lettuce. (Yep, the stuff with no flavour. I love it!)

Worst habits? Sleeping in/napping. (Bad habit because I know it'll mess up my sleep schedule for ages but I just can't help it!)

XRay or Ultrasound? I've had both. What's the question?

Your favorite food? Depends if I'm in a salty or sweet mood. Generally, pasta.

Zodiac sign? This is the dawning of the age of ......

2 comments:

Ms Behaviour said...

"watching someone you love with someone they love"

That's great.

Victoria said...

Aww, thanks! ;)