Thursday 4 September 2008

September is Here, Let the Real New Year Begin.


So I don't quite know how it happened but Summer seems to have zoomed by. The weather's crisp and I had to put a blanket back on my bed.

And it's September, which is crazy, because I swear it was just Spring.

I've so been enjoying the long days. So. And that's probably what I miss most about this time of year. But there's no need to start getting melancholy about something that isn't here yet. Entirely.

Know what else? I don't quite know how I managed to use up a year's worth of lyrics.

Time flies, my friends.

Thanks for flying with me.

7 comments:

Richard Wintle said...

Ah, yes... I feel the same. Where did it go?

Time for that poignant, crisp autumn air I guess.

[still visiting via Flickr]

dilling said...

it flies faster and faster....

Victoria said...

Ricardipus, I'm not sure where it goes, maybe I'll form a focus group to find out? ;)

Crisp autumn air is pretty good though :)

[welcome from flickr!]

Dilling, it does seem to, doesn't it?

AshleyHami said...

It could have seemed to go by so much more quickly this year because the weather was less than steller here in beautiful Victoria.

I'm happy it's fall though! No more weird looks from ppl because I'm wearing a coat in the middle of August! lol

Victoria said...

That could be true HH!

Are you a layer wearer like me, too?!

Yvonne said...

In my universe, it should still be June right now. ;(

Victoria said...

OOOH, I'll vote for that!