Saturday 13 September 2008

That's How I Roll.


Ok, I have to confess something.

I have no idea what to write here. But, you see, I saw this wheel, took a photo of it and then when I saw the photo I thought of the perfect post title to go with it.

Um, except, I have no post to go with the title.

So, how about this: I'm going to share a random piece of information about myself and say "that's how I roll" and you can join in in the comments if you'd like. Kay? Kay!






So hey, did you know that I shower and wash my hair at the end of the day and never at the start of the day? It's true, that's just how I roll.



(Sweet, that totally worked, and now I can post this! Now you go.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always ask for extra olives whenever I order a Subway sandwich.

Yeah, I'm a hairy beast... and they say olives are good for your ovaries too - so there's an added bonus!

That's how I roll.

;-)

Victoria said...

The black olives? I love them!

Good to know about the ovaries ;)

(Thanks for playing along!!!)

Yvonne said...

We're finding out all kinds of interesting things about you! ;)

I am nocturnal and have my peak productivity period between midnight and 4am.

That's how I roll. ;)

Victoria said...

No way! Cool!

Laura said...

I'm a night showerer also. I like to go to bed feeling clean, and I don't like getting up extra early to shower, so I do it at night instead. That's how I roll.

Victoria said...

That's how we both roll apparently! ;)