Tuesday 21 October 2008

Honestly?

Some of you will completely understand, for others, this will put the final nail in the coffin of "Victoria is bonkers" you've already got going on.... but, whatever the case, here's my confession....

As much as I think he's a hideous guy and so completely bad news and not dateable, I completely see the sex appeal of Justin Bobby:

He seriously reminds me of my ex. Ok, a couple of my Exes.

And if you don't know who this guy is? Count yourself lucky. You can more than live without knowing. I blame runner girl for ever showing me this show.

Now, I do have to say, I never dated anyone who was quite this sleazy, or gross (Come on, season one? With the belching? And the greasy? Ewwwww!) but there is something about him (certainly recently) that I completely recognize as something that makes me (and Audrina, apparently) go "rawr" and I kick myself for having been with a guy like that.

Although, it did have its plusses.

Just glad I got it out of my system.





(I think.)

5 comments:

Megan said...

I completely see where you are coming from too - it's crazy. Last night when Audriana and JB were in the kitchen and he had his hat on backwards, curled up in the back with sunglasses on - for some reason I found that sexy. Why? I am still trying to figure that one out!

Megan
cornfediagirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Totally agree Megan!! That exact scene was really the first time he made me go "hmmm...." I think we can all relate to having a JB in our lives. The guy that is totally wrong for you, but you just can't help yourself...there's that certain chemistry you can't shake!

Victoria said...

Megan, some things we just can't understand, we just have to accept! ;)

SG, curses for chemistry! Wait, no... I take that back. Amen for chemistry? Hmmm.... I'll have to think about that for a while :)

Yvonne said...

Wow, I haven't seen the show and now I don't want to. lol
Consider yourself lucky that those exes are exes?! ;)

Victoria said...

Yvonne, you can totally live without that show! hee hee. And yes, I'm glad those exes are exes. (most of the time... giggle)