Tuesday 4 November 2008

Know How Sometimes a Song Just Gets Inside You?

Yeah, this one's being played over and over and over, both in my head and on my stereo.


John Mayer - Dreaming With A Broken Heart

And not because I have a broken heart or anything. I'm not even that sad right now and some people may feel this is a sad song. It's just sitting so very perfectly with me right now. Songs just do that every once in a while. And when they do? I like to share.

This song's been a favourite of mine ever since this:


Dreaming With A Broken Heart - SYTYCD

Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance. I love you.



PS To my 'Merican friends: Good luck with your election today.

2 comments:

Likalia said...

I loved this song the moment I heard it, and even more after they danced to it.

I've never thought of it as sad though, the lyrics are I guess, either way a great song. I am loving his 'I Don't Trust Myself(With Loving You)' at the moment. :)

Victoria said...

I guess I just figured people would think it was a "sad" song due to the whole "broken heart" thing ;) I've never felt it was sad, so much as heartfelt and beautiful.

Somehow I missed out on this whole album, and it took SYTYCD to show it to me. I'll have to check out the one you mentioned now! Thanks :D