Monday 10 November 2008

Procrasti-Queen!

Do you want to know how I know I had a lot I was supposed had to do this weekend?

Because I decided it was of utmost importance that instead of doing all the work I brought home I should clean out all the boxes in my closet and organize all the craft supplies in said boxes and should probably shred old documents while I'm at it, and oh, wouldn't it be a good idea to sort through my wardrobe too and what other parts of my apartment need a good deep cleaning ?

Sigh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DID THE SAME THING!!!!

Its amazinf how well you clean when you have other things you're SUPPOSED to be doing!

Victoria said...

Totally! ;)

Ms Behaviour said...

Could you come over please? I need help purging at least half of my stuff and cleaning this disgusting apartment.

Victoria said...

Oooooh, more procrastination!!! ;)