Tuesday 9 December 2008

Just Chillin'

Not a whole lot going on around here, which, frankly, is pretty darn nice.

Things right now just feel mellow and good.

On the guy front, I ran into Huck again and was reminded just how good looking he is and am mulling over the idea of asking him to hang out sometime.

I've had a couple of small dates with a nice fellow, but I'm not sure it's going to go anywhere as he's possibly planning on moving to another country, and, well, yeah. That's probably all you'll hear me say about him.

I also met a man through work who was so handsome and wonderful and amazing and not single, but for a whole day I was madly in love. Like, hearts fluttering out of my eyes in love. It was fun.

So there's your latest update: I'm enjoying the mellow and all is well.

How 'bout you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should ask Huck out. He may be like me and be completely dense when it comes to girls. I usually have NO idea when a girl is interested unless it's very, very, very obvious(like someone telling me.) Go for it!

And yes it's always nice when things are calm.

Victoria said...

I should ask Huck out. I may just do that! :)

And yes, calm is nice.

writer80 said...

The guy who *might* be leaving the country? Yeah, I just (almost) dated him. Or tried to anyhow.

Oy, the pain. Run, don't walk, in the other direction!! ;)

Victoria said...

Kay, will do! ;)