Friday 13 February 2009

Hmmmm

There was a post already written in my head, I swear, but between the drive home and my trip to the gym and then the shower and catching up on some blog reading, the post is all gone bye bye.

Which is really not all that surprising considering I tried to leave work without my car keys.

And then when I stopped to get gas I locked the car door as if I was parking and leaving the car there for a while.

I may be somewhat lacking in brainpower right this moment.

So, um, hi! Have a good Friday.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Did you remember yet?

- no.

Courtney K said...

hahaha.
I will think of something son incredibly awesome that I totally want/need to do and literally in the next 5 minutes I my brain having switched to something else for a mear, 2 minutes I've forgotten. It really is dissapointing sometimes!!
BUT, maybe someday I'll think those same things again and actually do them :)

Victoria said...

Isn't that crazy? You'd think that the brain would remember the really awesome seriously great things for more than... oh, two seconds! :)