Monday 16 March 2009

Hrm


Well, I'm still mending from the death plague/flu/cold thing, but I got back to the gym this weekend, which was good.

I was worried that my lungs might not be up to capacity, but they seem fine, just feel a little tight sometimes. It actually makes me have a lot more sympathy for people living with asthma or other breathing conditions. You forget how nice it is to be able to breathe without coughing until you can't.

The other thing that happened this week was that I rediscovered all the work that I have to catch up on. That's the other funny thing about being really sick; you just don't care about anything but getting better.
Which is great. Um, except that now I'm on a deadline that feels pretty tight.

Or maybe that's just me getting into panic mode in order to get things done. Guess we'll see.

Wish me luck though, eh? Because if I don't get my work load down, dere won't be no time for da postin of de posts.

And, apparently I'll start talking weird.

But, anyway, wish me good "get lots of work done" vibes, kay?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

Ok, seriously? It was snowing an hour ago. And now it's sunny.

I love March!

Mark said...

You're either getting so much work done that you've missed a season, or you need to close your blinds and hide from the pretty sparkly snow. In either case, good luck to you.

And happy St Paddy's.

Victoria said...

I think I got so much work done my brain turned to mush and I imagined the snow? Hee.

Happy St Paddy's to you too!