Monday 6 April 2009

Seriously

I know I could just by a book or something, but I much better enjoy (holy smokes, that's so not a phrase that exists: "much better enjoy") telling you about my weird dreams. Well, the super intense ones that I remember for days anyway. I don't tell you everything. (Aren't you relieved?)

So Mohinder from Heroes, who wasn't Mohinder, so I guess it could have been the actor, (um, hello hot stuff) was there (and by there, I think I mean a four star resort hotel of some sort in a hot foreign country) and walked up and offered to take me for a walk.

As we were walking towards the beach, we stopped by the lioness and scratched her belly (it was some sort of local religious tradition to show respect) (and this lioness was all happy cuz of all the belly rubs she was getting, so it was scary but not) and then went down to the beach where we proceeded to, um, get to know each other very well, if you know what I'm saying.

So, what's that all about?

And, yes, I had watched Heroes that evening, so that probably explains part of it. But, seriously, what's with the lioness? And did you know how soft their bellies are?

12 comments:

Dominic said...

Penguins are softer than they look, too

Anonymous said...

Now I would kill to spend the night dreaming about a Heroes character, but I think it'd be more likely to be the cheerleader :-)

Instead last night I dreamed I lived in a hippy commune with a bloke called Kevin who hosts a home-makeover programme over here called Grand Designs.

I think I need to lay off the crack pipe before I go to bed :-$

Mark said...

Kinda sounds like you could use the belly rub.

Victoria said...

Dominic....really?

Mark, if you're lying on the crack pipe, that could be part of the problem. (heh, that's so funny in my head)

And, yes, I could perhaps use a belly rub. Although, I'd prefer a back rub, since most belly rubs just tickle. :)

Victoria said...

Oh, and? Mark, meet Mark!

(yet again, very funny in my head.)

heh

Anonymous said...

I know... there's like, two of us now!

Mark said...

Yeah, that gave me a moment of confusion this morning. I was pretty sure I didn't post any comments last night.

Victoria said...

That's two, two, two Marks in one!

(I think I need more sleep, I've gone a little loopy. Um, loopier?)

TheManOnStilts said...

I don't have... you know... good dreams nearly often enough. I'm jealous. But although I've never really watched the show, I agree with the first mark; don't dig sausages that much...

TheManOnStilts said...

if you have a . . . GOOD dream about someone you know, would you ever tell them? better question, if someone you know has a GOOD dream about you ... and tells you, how might you react?

Anonymous said...

Depends on who the person is. I dream about my exs all the time. Some would be less pleased to hear from me than others.

Vicky-versa... if some psycho-hosebeast from my past dialed me up and told me she had a dream about me last night then I'll be onto a local judge for another restraining order sharpish.

Victoria said...

TC, I usually tell someone if I have a good dream about them, just not usually HOW good the dream was... if you know what I'm sayin'! I think I might be embarrassed if someone told me, unless they were single and cute and I wanted to date them, in which case, Woo hooo! ;)

Yeah, Mark, I'm not sure I'd want an ex calling me up with reports of a hot dream involving the two of us.