Tuesday 14 April 2009

Woah

I'm heading out of town (and out of computer contact if you can believe it) for a few days. Or so.

I've known about it for a while, but what with the long weekend, it kind of snuck up on me.

So, because I don't want to leave you empty-blog-handed and pouting while I'm off on spy mission, I'll give you a link that will keep you more than occupied.

I apologize in advance if you discover yourself unable to tear yourself away from the computer. I've lost much more time than I'd like to admit on this site. (Click the "stumble" button in the upper left and say goodbye to your brain. It's awesome. Seriously. It'll take you to places like this!)

If that's not enough distraction for you, go here, and I promise you won't even notice I'm gone.

Just promise to come back eventually, kay?

See you soon(ish). Play nice!

7 comments:

Dominic said...

I regret to say, I personally don't much like S.U.

I tried it a few times and it never took me to anything all that interesting. Mainly, tho, it was the way it showed up in my blog stats. A *lot* of people came to my blog from S.U. - but since none of them came to it by choice, I couldn't really consider them as valid "hits"

I blocked referrals from SU eventually, and haven't felt the urge to re-allow them yet..

Maybe I'll give it another chance next time I'm bored enough to need to find random new websites to read :)

Victoria said...

Dominic, I haven't signed up for it or anything or whatnot, I just like going to fun random places! :) But even if you don't love it, I'm sure you'll manage to find ways to keep yourself amused via the interwebs, eh? :D

Yvonne said...

well damn. I've been MIA and now I'm catching up - just in time for you to go MIA!
I'm afraid to click on your links, lest I find more sites to eat my soul. ;)
Hope your spy mission goes well!

bOnOvOx25 said...

Have a nice journey, hope to read from you soon. And I'll check the links then tell you how it was.
Thanks

Victoria said...

The mission went super great Yvonne :)

Thanks for the well wishes bonovox!

Laurene said...

thank you so much for recommending these websites! such gems! ;]

Victoria said...

You're welcome! Glad you like em :)