Monday 25 May 2009

Hello? Victoria?

Victoria: Yes?

Post: Hi. I, uh, don't mean to be pushy or anything, but I'm the 900th post. And, I just thought you should know. You know, in case you were, planning anything.

Victoria: Planning anything?

Post: Yeah, you know, like a band to play or streamers to fall from the top of the page or anything.

Victoria: Oh. Um. I hadn't thought of anything like that. I, uh, didn't know that I was supposed to, um, do anything special, um, but, hey, how about I put up a photo of a paper jellyfish and you can imagine it blowing in the wind because that's just like streamers!

Post: (looking kinda sad) Yeah. I guess, that's a nice thought.

Victoria: (looking around desperately) Um, hey! I know, here!



Kool & The Gang - Celebration

We love you Post #900!

7 comments:

Ben said...

900 eh?? WOW ... I'm impressed.

Oh and good job to you to Victoria..haha

Anonymous said...

your profile and widgets moved to the bottom of the page...

Victoria said...

900 posts and I have no idea how I did it Ben! :)

Thanks Pheonix! I had tried to mess with the imeem thingy in html but knowing absolutely Nooooothing about html I seemingly borked my entire page too. Um, whoops! So, back to the original ad-happy thinger :) Thanks muchly for the tip-off!

Ms Behaviour said...

So THAT'S what that thing is!! I was wondering :)

Victoria said...

lol

TheManOnStilts said...

900 posts. Congradulations. The 900ths seems rather disappointed. Happy birthday, 900th post!

Victoria said...

Yeah, I didn't know I was supposed to throw #900 a party, so I was caught a little off guard by that! ;)