Saturday 23 May 2009

Public Service Announcement

I can't remember if it was Dilling or Likalia, (or maybe neither?) but I seem to think someone localish was bummed they missed Xavier Rudd last time he was in town.

So, just in case, I thought I'd put it out there that he's just added a Victoria show to his North American tour.

Wooooooooo hoooooo! (Whoops, that was supposed to be an inside thought, sorry!)

If you don't know Xavier but like music, check him out and if his tour comes near you, I'd highly suggest you go. He's awesomely awesome and I loves him muchly!

8 comments:

dilling said...

wasn't me....though I remember looking him up and really liking what I heard after your post....liking it a lot, in fact!
on the same note...June 3rd, Bif Naked is here at the Port Theatre, back from breast cancer and ready to rock Nanaimo.

Victoria said...

Ooooh, good tip off, thanks! :)

Ben said...

Since your post a short time ago, the one with all the videos, everywhere i go, it seems I hear XR. Coffee shops, peoples houses. So weird. And much like Dilling, I really like it!

Victoria said...

That's funny!

But, yay, glad you like :)

Likalia said...

LOL - it was me. Thanks for the PSA. :)

It is hilarious that you would do this, because I was in Victoria this weekend and walked past a poster and said "OMG he added a Victoria stop to the tour! I have to go!"

Hopefully it will work out so I can because I would love to be able to see him live. :)

Victoria said...

Well, yay! Hope you get to go :D

Likalia said...

The only problem I can see is that it is a Tuesday night and I don't know if I would want to make the drive down and back for work. :S

Victoria said...

Hmm, yeah, tough call. I won't try to influence you ;)