Monday 1 June 2009

June!


June, people! It's June!

Um, yes, Victoria, we *know* that. We're just wondering why you've put up a picture of a snow-felled tree?

Because it's June! And I thought we could all benefit from reminder of what the weather is NOT like in June.

It's not snowy or cold or dark or dreary. The trees are not bare and we do not need to wrap up in extra layers to stay warm. (Although some of us still choose to do so because sometimes the ocean can kick up a cool breeze don't cha know?)

And while I could have started this month off with my usual "holy smokes this last month flew past", I kind of feel like May went just about the pace I expected it to so I thought I'd go with the "hey, look what we're not having right now and therefore enjoy even more the sun and long days and green trees and flowers and oohhh isn't Spring/early Summer lovely?" post.

See? Snow! June! No!

Um.

I may be a little over-tired.

Sorry.

If you need to, just pretend this post doesn't exist. I won't mind.

But, happy June nonetheless.

6 comments:

Dominic said...

It's June! It's summer! It's all sunny!

It's too damn hot!Roll on winter

:P

Victoria said...

Noooooooo! ;)

Likalia said...

It is too hot already! Can we skip to the lovely refreshing Autumn? I can't handle over 20C degrees. :)

Victoria said...

Oh noes! lol

Ms Behaviour said...

Ooh I shivered when I saw the snow tree. Thanks for reminding me that I am okay with being sweaty for two months of the year :)

Victoria said...

Welcome ;)