Monday 6 July 2009

Waving (Not Drowning)

Heyas,

Apparently still on pause mode, which I didn't expect to be, but things are just super busy! It's like Christmas in July!

Heh, that was unintentionally funny.

Like, you know how at Christmas there are ten million and five parties that happen and get togethers and family comes out and friends want to meet up and stuff? Yeah, that's kind of been my week. (Or two!)

So it's not that I don't have anything to say (although, I don't have a whole lot of anything much to say) it's just that I, honestly, haven't had the time to sit and write anything down.

And I know, I know, I'm doing it now, but yeah, I made myself sit and type this out just so I had something on here to prove I'm not off on some super secret spy mission so secret I couldn't even talk about in in code here.

Ahem.

I'll try to find some time real soon-like kay?

Kay.

Love youse!

Be good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the parties! And don't make like Christmas and wear the same fancy dress to all of them. Facebook always finds you out in the end.

dilling said...

"just so I had something on here to prove I'm not off on some super secret spy mission so secret I couldn't even talk about in in code here...."

trying to decode this right now.

Victoria said...

Oh, but Raz, I'm not *on* Facebook, so I can get away with it much more easily! Mwaah ahahahah hahahhahah!

Dilling, if you decode it, I may have to wipe your memory. Just sayin'.

dilling said...

or hire me

Victoria said...

Oooooh, true!