Saturday 26 September 2009

Comfort

I had a dream last night that was the bestest dream ever.

Heidi Klum hung out with me all evening talking to me about anything and everything. It was like we were best friends/sisters, but also like she was my babysitter. And when it was bedtime, she tucked me in and told me she'd be there in the morning when I woke up.

And dudes? It was the best dream because Heidi Klum (according to my dream) is the sweetest, kindest, loveliest person ever. I'm *so* hoping I can go to sleep tonight and Heidi'll be there again.

Best. Dream. Ever.

7 comments:

Ms Behaviour said...

Maybe Seal will come by this time :)

doodlebug said...

just dropping by. an avid reader of this blog of yours, i am. you truly inspire me to blog ... thank you.

if i dream of john cusack, i'll faint! i swear ... i'll faint in my dream.

Victoria said...

Seal could sing me a lullaby!

Thanks for dropping by Doodlebug, I'm glad to hear you like it ;)
Oooh, a faint in a dream would be awesome! I'll ask Dream Heidi to send you Dream John! ;)

Jonathan Beckett said...

Oh dear... in reality, isn't she a vacuous airhead ?

Victoria said...

No idea. (And I like to think not, she seems sweet and kind)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had dreams like this. Except I *swear* she wouldn't just be tucking me in :-)

Victoria said...

I bet! ;)