Thursday 24 September 2009

O is for Orgasm of Course!

I figured out that title in my Alphabet saga a while ago, but I've been sitting staring at the title since.

Because, while there are a ton of things I could say about orgasms, I can't seem to say them out loud.

I mean, "out loud" as in on this blog.

I can sit around with girlfriends and talk and laugh and share about them and I'm sure I'd be able to talk about them with a boyfriend or something, but here? I... just can't quite bring myself to.

Sure, I could say "Gee, I like them there orgasms" but isn't that kind of... a given? Obvious? Taken for granted?

Or I could talk about a lady I knew (I suppose I still know her, she hasn't vanished or anything) who was forty-something and still hadn't had one and how I didn't know what to say to her when she told me, but that just is too big of a topic to go into.

Anything else I can think of to talk about is just a bit too personal, even for an anonymous blog like this.

So maybe I'll just leave it with this and call it a day:

Any of you ever faked an orgasm? Men? (Oh, and men, don't tell me it can't be done, because it *so* can. I've already had this conversation with guy friends you see!)

(I have, but I had to. Really.)

(Wow, this is totally one of those posts I hope my Mother never reads.)

(Hi, Mom! It's all just pretend, okay? Okay.)

(Whew.)

12 comments:

Dominic said...

Okay.. I'll confess..

I did fake one.

...

Don't ask.

Laura said...

Yep, I've done it. But I try not to, as a general rule. It only makes the guy think that whatever he is doing is working, so he's more likely to do it again!

Victoria said...

I won't ask Dominic ;)

Laura, that's so true!

Anonymous said...

It depends on who the girl is. If she's a one night stand, then her feelings don't really enter into it.

If she's a regular but casual thing, and she's insecure, then yes I would fake it. And have done quite a few times.

But if I was in a relationship with her then no, I wouldn't. I'd rather just be honest, and if it became a problem I'd talk to her.

But good on you for recognizing men can fake it. Most women are in denial about that.

Victoria said...

;)

Ms Behaviour said...

Wait, how do men fake orgasms?

Dominic...? I had to ask ;)

Victoria said...

Same way women do. ( I won't get in to the gory details here, but it's really not too hard to imagine the ways) ;)

Bodyshapingdiva said...

Great post! Yeah, I have to be honest I have faked one (or two).

Anonymous said...

Vic... why did you *have* to have a conversation about men faking it?

Victoria said...

Er.... journalistic integrity?

Heh.

Yvonne said...

LOL Wow, I was in a downer mood until I got to this post!

I completely disagree with the concept of faking an orgasm but that said, I admit I have faked a few. Only because the guy was really pressuring me and I knew it wasn't going to happen, and I just wanted him to stop wasting our time. lol
My parts are a bit tricky and I've only ever been with 2 guys who knew how to make it happen for me. ;)

Victoria said...

I disagree with the concept too, but yeah, sometimes. . . yeah. :)

Your comment made me smile ;)