Wednesday 9 September 2009

Oh Dear

So, hey, do you remember S?

Sure you do!

So S and I were hanging out this weekend and, of course, we chatted about guys for a while, when S decided that she wanted me to try on line dating.

"I want you to try on line dating" she said. Or something similar. I didn't quite hear her because I was shuddering at the thought. And shuddering is hard to hear over.

I told her I'd tried it already and didn't like it. And then I shuddered again.

"But I want you to try this other site" she said. Or something I couldn't hear. (See above: shuddering) "I'd totally do on line dating if I wasn't already engaged."

Later on, we had something we wanted to look up on line, and after we'd found that she showed me the site she wanted me to try out. And I shrugged, and mumbled something along the lines of "Ok FINE (dramatic sigh) sign me up."

So she did.

Um, I guess I'm going to try on line dating? Again?





In other news, happy 09/09/09! (This totally would have been my favourite day ever to get married)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Good luck with it, don't meet up with anyone you don't want to :)

Dominic said...

Online dating can be a dangerous thing. Especially if you have the kind of relationship with captchas that I see mto ;)

Victoria said...

Thanks Laura, and I won't. :)

That's a funny comic Dominic :)