Friday 30 October 2009

Cool!

Since my car (that's from the future) has Bluetooth capabilities and there's going to be a law around here soon that means you can't talk on your cell phone while driving (unless you're handsfree) I thought I'd go ahead and upgrade my cell phone.

And let me tell you, it's pretty darn cool.

No, that's not true. IT'S SUPER AWESOME COOL!

I mean, it's cool enough that I can call someone without having to actually reach into my bag and find my cell phone, but when someone called me yesterday and MY CAR RANG?! that was super cool.

I swear, I have the coolest car in the universe and I love it and want to pet it and hold it and love it and name it George.

4 comments:

Esperanza said...

totally just LAUGHED OUT LOUD! YOU are hilarious...i love my car more than i've ever loved a man. Sad huh? hehehe

Victoria said...

Well, if it's cute and dependable? ;)

Yvonne said...

I want to see a pic of this amazing vehicle! ;)

Victoria said...

I can't, it'd give away too much secret spy info! :D