Tuesday 6 October 2009

Heh

Another story from Symphony Splash this summer. . .

I was there with some friends of mine and one of them was eagerly scanning the crowds for cute, potential boyfriend type guys.

For me. (Since the other person we were with was her husband.)

After we'd been there for a while, she nudged me. "What about the guy in the blue shirt behind us?" she asked, and I turned around all casual like, to check him out.

And when I saw him, my first thought was "Yeah, he's cute." And my second thought was "Um, yeah, I know him. How?"

Turns out the cute guy my friend picked out of the crowd was a guy I'd gone on a coffee date with last year.

I guess she has pretty good taste, eh?

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Depends how the coffee date went :)

If you lived on this side of the world, I could use you as an excuse to go to the coffee shop... lol Help you people watch, and choose potential suitors :)

Victoria said...

Awww, man! That'd be rad! Or, I suppose, if it weren't creepy/illegal/odd, I could go into a coffee shop with my laptop, and turn the video on and conference call with you for your opinion. Heh.