Thursday 22 October 2009

This Picture is as Close as I Could Come to Nunchucks in my Photostream. Go Figure.


A question was thrown at me by TheClock that has taken up the better part of my brain for the last few weeks:"Which of the following characteristics would you prefer in a man/ boy/ male/ masculin person?

a) Competent dancer
b) Competent musician
c) IQ of 180+
d) NUNCHUCK SKILLS
e) Well endowed.... you know"

TC,

Well, ok, knowing that girls only want boyfriends who have great skills. You know, like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills, the answer should be pretty obvious. D!

Heh.

No, but seriously, I would love a boyfriend who was a competent dancer and musician. Not sure which one first. Probably dancer, then musician. After that it's kind of, "eh, whatever". See, if he's too smart, what'll we have to talk about? And if he has awesome nunchuck skills, he might accidentally knock me out when practicing one evening. And as for well endowed you know, well, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but it ain't the size, it's what you do with it that matters. Really.

So. There you go.

Hope you can rest your mind on that one now,
Victoria

Girls, any input on this? What're you looking for out of these fine choices?

4 comments:

Single and Picky said...

Muscian, but I have a weak spot for those already. So aside from that... I agree with your assessment of option E and D. The IQ possibly but it would depend if they are endearingly cute like all the smart cute guys you see on TV like Dr Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds)

Victoria said...

I'll have to check out this Dr Reid fella! ;)

And, my first love was a musician, so I completely understand the weak spot. :)

Ms Behaviour said...

Definitely hung! Lol, no. But that's funny. For me, it's dancer, hands down. A man who enjoys dancing is not too self-conscious/intimidated to express how he feels in the bedroom.

Victoria said...

Heh.

Yeah, I love a man who'll dance!