Friday 9 October 2009

Vicariously


It's Friday. Yay!

Double, triple, quadruple yay!

So, tell me, what exciting things are you doing this Friday?

I'm planning on coming home from work and lying on my couch until it's late enough to go to bed and sleep. I know, awesome right?

Because I'm so (still) tired and un-lively, please entertain me with the plans you have for this weekend and I'll live vicariously through you.

While lying on my couch waiting for bedtime.

So what are we doing this weekend?

5 comments:

Likalia said...

I will be starting the weekend off tonight with dinner at the pub with my co-workers before we all attend the Campbell River Storm's hockey game. :)

The rest of the weekend will consisit of relaxing, eating, shopping and whatever else strikes my fancy.

I love long weekends. Hope you have a great one.

Victoria said...

Yay! That sounds like a perfect start to a long weekend! :)

the one in the back said...

Watched Zombieland with school buddies, then it's off to Boston to celebrate 2 of my best friends' wedding...to each other...and I get to give a speech in their reception!

Yvonne said...

I've spent the better part of the day on my couch! Still not fully recovered from a cold. Going to the Burlesque show at the VEC tomorrow night, walk with my friend on Sunday and volunteering at a dinner for the homeless on Monday. And try and fit in work and schoolwork around that!

Victoria said...

Enjoy TOITB!!!!! Yay!

That sounds great Y :)