Thursday 15 October 2009

A V.I.P.*


Jenn, Jenn! Are you ok?

Poor Jenn, six months pregnant and left me a question about ice cream days, no, WEEKS! ago and I left her hanging. Bad blogger, bad, bad, blogger. Sigh.

Ok. Jenn, here goes!

Jenn said "I'm 6 months pregnant, and out of ice cream. This? Is tragic. So....what kind of ice cream should I get? (Cookies and cream is getting old....)"

Jenn,
You're right, out of ice cream at 6 months? Yikes! (My friends who have had babies all nodded in agreement when I told them about your problem!)
And I can only try to help you with some suggestions of my favourites. How about any ( or possibly all?) of these?

Moose Tracks

Mint Chocolate Chip

Double chocolate

Can I go out on a limb and suggest Orange Sherbet?

Hope this helps Jenn!
Victoria

(Any other suggestions for awesome ice cream flavours y'all?)



*Very Important Post

8 comments:

Dominic said...

If you get proper Mars bars out there, break one up into chunks, add a splash of milk, and microwave for two minutes (stirring halfway through) to get the best hot chocolate sauce for any flavour of ice cream.

Jonathan Beckett said...

The more serious thing that can happen (and does) in our house is running out of tea bags.

Being english, anything in the known universe can be solved with a cup of tea.

Laura said...

Anything cherry & chocolate. I'm really digging that lately. Also seem to have a thing for boring old strawberry and vanilla. But if you get Island Farms brand ice cream where you live, then oh my heck, the Chocolate Plus kinds are SO GOOD.

Victoria said...

Ooh, that sounds good Dominic!

That's true Jonathan, everything's better after a good cup of tea. :)

OOOh, I forgot about Cherry Garcia, and your "cherry and chocolate" suggestion reminded me!

Unknown said...

My personal favourite is Peanut Butter & Chocolate...mmmm

Victoria said...

My ice cream brain tells me I have never tried that flavour. This needs to be remedied!

Ms Behaviour said...

Starbucks ice cream.

Victoria said...

Also, a new one to me! Is it coffee flavoured? (Is that a too obvious question)