Monday 5 October 2009

Zonked


Holy smokes I'm tired.

Woke up yesterday tie-tie-tired and sort of feel like I'm fighting off a cold. Which is better than having a full blown cold for sure, but still.

Kind of feel like it's my body's reminder that I need to take care of myself while I'm all stressy and busy and whatnot.

I'm hoping that work will settle down soon, ish, but I still have another couple of weeks that I know will be hard. Meanwhile, my parents are doing well after their car accident and the weather this weekend was gorgeous and it's sometimes hard to believe it's already October.

How are you?

4 comments:

Dominic said...

Fighting off a mild cold, funnily enough..

Get better soon!

Victoria said...

You get better soon too!

Jonathan Beckett said...

How am I? Strangely enough, I'm in an inquisitive mood - wondering what you look like :)

I realised earlier I've been reading you for years now - enjoying being taken into the confidence of your various adventures - and still have no idea at all what you might look like :)

Victoria said...

Yeah, but you get to imagine! And that's part of the fun :D

Heh.