Tuesday 10 November 2009

Achoo!


So I have a cold again.

Or, quite possibly, have just been fighting off the same cold for a month now, it's hard to tell.

It's a little frustrating to have been feeling not at my best for this long, but I'm telling myself that it's just my body doing a great job at keeping me pretty healthy during this flu season.

Whenever I get this whole runny nose sneezy thing, I'm always grateful that I'm not someone with seasonal allergies, because I'd hate to have this going on for months at a time.

I did get my flu shots a couple of days ago, so that may have something to do with the cold coming back.

How about you? Colds? Flus? Perfectly healthies?

4 comments:

Dominic said...

So far, bug-free, but I'm expecting to be in a school by the end of the month, sure I'll find no end of illnesses to pick from there ;)

Victoria said...

Oh, the childrens like to share do they? Heh.

Kanadisches Mädchen said...

Yep, definitely sick. Unfortunately it was my b-day on the 10th and I´m on vacation in Berlin. The fates are really angry with me for some reason!

Victoria said...

Well, that's no fun! But a very happy birthday to you nonetheless!