Monday 16 November 2009

. . .


I don't feel like talking.

Don't feel like saying anything. I don't feel like typing out a post.

I think it's just that I don't feel like I have the energy to think. Don't have the brain power to think of something to talk about and then talk about it.

Don't feel like sitting down and sorting out what I'm thinking.

And I don't feel like being nice.

Not that that necessarily has anything to do with anything. Just the thought that popped into my head as I was typing.

I'm feeling better physically. The cold is almost entirely gone, and that's good, but I just feel tired and, apparently, whiny.

And I don't want to talk.

Maybe I'll just give myself the week off from blogging.

Maybe I won't.

Guess we'll all have to wait til tomorrow to find out, eh?

Damn, I hate cliffhangers.

10 comments:

Dominic said...

I had to scroll down just to read the entire contents of a post in which you explained that you didn't want to write a post.

Hmm..

Tom said...

Sounds like what you really want is an open fire in a warm room, a good book and a nice hot chocolate.

Joel said...

I enjoyed this post. I like conversations about the present moment.

Laura said...

Then why are you writing a blog post?

Maplemusketeer said...

you non-blog so very well dear ;)
add some baileys to the hot chocolate and we'll hear more later.

moods and seasons and times for all things under the sun. Including not blogging, curling up in a warm blanket, and watching a horrible movie on tv. I happen to think that is most definitely time well spent ;)

Of course if that reads like the itinerary of the past week.. we're on our way for an intervention.

ps it's cold and dreary. I almost felt like wearing pants. I don't like to wear pants. But shorts are cold. Especially when sitting and writing. So I've just put on my polypro leggings under my shorts. Now I'm still not wearing pants, but am warmer.

No comments on wearing leggings. I think they help my butt. ;)

Victoria said...

Dominic, better than a blank page?

Tom, that would very much hit the spot.

Thanks Joel.

Laura, because?

Well, thanks Jordan. I think, though, that if I added Baileys I might fall asleep.
Also, in my book leggings *are* pants. Therefore, you are wearing pants. But I do get where you're coming from, because pyjama bottoms are most certainly not pants.

Maplemusketeer said...

I don't think leggings are pants on boys and I stand by that!
well.. sit. ;)

Victoria said...

You don't have a legging to stand on.

HA!

Laura said...

Wow, my comment sounded really cranky. Forgive me. I had a bad weekend and didn't realize I sounded so snippy.

Victoria said...

No worries :)