Thursday 19 November 2009

It's Like I'm Psychic

As I thought, I am heading out of town for a few days on semi-spy related business. (See how I'm trying to throw you off the track there? That's some darn good spy training in action right there my friends!)

I should be back Monday-ish, so in the meanwhile, I'm going to have to ask you guys to hold the fort down around here. Or, is that just "hold the fort"? Wait. I can't leave without the right cliché in place!

(Uh oh, Google says both, now what do I do?)

8 comments:

Dominic said...

Over-insure the fort and burn it down?

Maplemusketeer said...

I'll hold them both

Chris said...

We got it covered girl. You go on your "spy business".. ;)

Victoria said...

Dominic, then the fort would be gone!

Jordan, that'd work I guess.

Thanks Chris! :D

Dominic said...

Yes, but so would the ambiguity!

Maplemusketeer said...

haha! I have trained hands :D

Anonymous said...

I always say to my friends that I'm a ninja. They don't believe me, so my ninja identity goes unnoticed. I win.

Victoria said...

True enough Dominic, true enough ;)

That's true too Jordan!

Raz, you SO win! Awesome.