Wednesday 9 December 2009

It's Here


There was a bunch of fun Christmassy stuff that happened this weekend around town.

There was a lighted ship sailing parade a magigy, (one of a few that seem to happen around these here parts!) there was my favourite thing of the season, the lighted truck parade. There was a light up in Cook Street and singing in Cadboro Bay and downtown has carolers and free lit trolley rides and lights up all over and there was stuff in Sidney and all sorts of places I probably just didn't hear about and it's nice to see people doing nice things for others.

So now it's totally time for the snow to come!

2 comments:

Kanadisches Mädchen said...

Well, we're supposed to get a dump of snow on Friday here in VanCity so maybe you guys'll be lucky too! Victoria is so beautiful when it snows there. I went to highschool there for a year and I remember it was so gorgeous.

Victoria said...

Ooooh, I hope so too! And that's cool that you went to highschool here. It actually made me say "awww!" :)