Tuesday 8 December 2009

Oh, And?

Further to yesterday's going to bed post, I realized something else from this weekend (and to a lesser extent, from yesterday morning.)

You probably don't know this about me, but I love sleeping in. Love, love, love it.

But, when I really think about it, (as I did this weekend) it's the snooze button that I really love.

The falling asleep again for "just a little while longer". I don't know if it's because it feels like I'm winning or getting away with something or if it's that it feels like a treat.

And, in case you think I'm exaggerating, I can hit snooze for hours.

That's right.

Hours!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Sleeping in is a great thing. The only thing better is sleeping in with someone special ;)

Btw, if your going to hit the snooze for hours, why even set the alarm. ha ha. Althought I know your brain wants to think your getting away with something.

Happy Sleeping In!

Victoria said...

I set it so that... well, so that I can hit snooze! ;)

Likalia said...

I do the exact same thing and I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm that girl you saw today, maybe I'm not. I'm planning on living happily ever after and maybe something I'll say will help you out with that girl you saw today and you'll live happily ever after too. And, no, I don't really know what I'm talking about.

You are talking about relations and how you miss to be with someone :)

Victoria said...

:)