Monday 7 December 2009

These Thoughts Are From Three Days Ago, But They Still Count


I was so excited to climb into bed Friday night. (No, there wasn't anyone else waiting in there for me if that's what you're hoping / thinking / guessing.)

And when I asked myself why I was oh so very happy to lie myself down, it was because I knew I had two days off of work. Two days coming where I really didn't have to do anything if I didn't want to. Two days where I could, theoretically, not get out of bed at all and that would be perfectly ok.

It was just such a relaxing, reassuring thought. That I was going to bed and falling asleep into two free days. It was nice. Really nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to arriving home for Christmas and having a full three weeks full of nothing. Amazing. I can sleep for the whole time if I so wish.

Victoria said...

Ahhhh, that sounds perfect :)