Wednesday 30 December 2009

Well, Hi!

Hi! How are ya? How was your Christmas? Or non-Christmas? Or whatnot?

This is always a kind of strange week, what with it being mid-holidays and stats and not quite a "real" week but still sort of one and um, hi, did you know it's almost a new decade?

How the heck did that happen?

My holidays have been fine. Unfortunately mainly spent fighting this cold virus. Nasty thing. I have had some wickedly weird dreams though, without the help of cold medication even.

There was even one night where as soon as I found myself falling asleep I slipped right back into where the dream had ended the night before. Now that was weird. Cool idea for a movie or something, if I could remember enough of it.

And there was the "I'm pregnant!"* dream where I went around telling people at work I was a month pregnant and that was weird to wake up from. But man was I excited in the dream.

I think I have tendonitis of the pointer finger, if that's a thing and I really enjoyed this book. (The hunky Clive Owen on the cover got many a kiss as I was reading it. Just... because.)

I slept 15 hours on Boxing Day night. That was an accomplishment. Must have needed it, eh?

So all is well on my front. . . . how about yours?




* Just to clarify, I'm not. Really not. No chance.

5 comments:

Ms Behaviour said...

http://aroundcny.com/technofile/texts/decademath.htm

Victoria said...

Heh. I'm so sending that to my Math friends! :)

Ms Behaviour said...

You have Math friends?? I'm tempted to ask you where you did your undergrad but I'm afraid to ask... What if we have the same Math friends?!

Victoria said...

Well, I really only have one *real* math friend and I don't know where he did his undergrad. My other math friends are just people who like math! ;)

Victoria said...

But, yeah. What if we DID have the same math friends?