Friday 22 January 2010

Ahhhhh

I'm writing this last night, well, actually I'm writing this right now, but by the time this post posts, I'll have written it last night, does that make sense out there because it makes sense in here (taps self on head.)

I'm writing this to remind myself at some future point how good I feel right now.

I've been out for a walk in the fresh, cold, air. I've exercised, pushed my body a little bit, gotten my heart rate up, felt the wind on my cheeks.

Then, I came home, all cold and fresh blown and I had a shower. A nice hot one.

And now I'm sitting, all wrapped up cozy and happy and I feel like a million bucks. I feel so good. And I want to remember that I feel good.

So I'm writing this last night.

Which is now. (But not the now of you reading this.)

And I feel good.

4 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Not only did you feel great, but you wrote wonderfully too.

Victoria said...

You're just making my day today Jonathan!

the one in the back said...

...I knew that you would ;-) Just like James Brown said!

Victoria said...

Oh Noes! Now that song's stuck in my head!! ;)