Friday 29 January 2010

Hrm

I've discovered,that my old posts that had music clips in them no longer have music clips in them, rather just have these ads for what used to be where I played music clips from but is now something else.

Which means I have to (ok, no I don't *have* to, I want to) go back and find and fix them all. Not sure how to fix them yet, but I'll figure something out.

Grumblegrumblechangeisbadgrumble.


Updated to add: I think I got em. (Just can't be sure I got all of them right)

4 comments:

Single and Picky said...

I have the same problem with my running blog - IMEEM disappeared and so did my music...

Victoria said...

Yep. Imeem. That's what just kicked my butt too.
*sigh*

the one in the back said...

I suppose you can do what I do and just embed youtube videos.

Victoria said...

That's what I'm going to do. Might have to be today's rainy Saturday afternoon job :)