Thursday 7 January 2010

I Still Hab Dis Code


So I seriously can't seem to kick this cold. But I think it's getting better because I'm feeling worse. If that makes sense?

Which is does to me.

Which is possibly an indication of just how mushy my brain is.

Whenever I get a head cold (which is what this has pro/re - gressed to now) I always am very grateful that I don't have allergies. I'd hate to go around all sniffly and runny and blocked up and not having any brain making.

Kind of weird to think it's already been a week of this new year. I still keep going to call it "Oh ten" and then realizing that just doesn't work.

I have stuff to talk about, sticky notes with post reminders (ha, post it notes with post reminders!*) so I won't forget and soon enough my body will kick this cold virus to the curb and I'll be able to sit myself down and write and tell you stuff.

Until then, live well and prosper.

No, I'm not even on any cold meds, this crazy is alllllll natural baby.


*I know, that wasn't funny. But it should have been.

4 comments:

Joel said...

Okay, here's what you do.

Step 1) Heat ginger-lemon-Echinacea juice (found in juice aisle at Thrifys, on the top shelf)

Step 2) Take a hot bath while enjoying juice

Step 3) Go to bed early.

Step 4) (cross fingers) wake up all perky and better

Chris said...

Hope you get better quickly Victoria! If needed I'll come make you some chicken noodle soup.. ;)

Take care Victoria.

Victoria said...

Ok Joel. I read this comment and then went and bought me some of that there juice and now I'm about to heat it up and draw me a bath. And then I'll go to bed early (crossing my fingers) and will wake up perky and better! Yay!

Thanks Chris. If Joel's magic idea doesn't work I may just need that soup :)

dilling said...

i still Still STILL have a cough from my novemberish cold...and somedays my sinuses still hurt....but as long as i don't oink or grow a pink curly tail, i guess i feel blessed