Saturday 23 January 2010

Regarding That


About a month ago, I wrote a post that mentioned a former boyfriend of mine.

The One in The Back posted this comment:
"I guess I'll be the one to ask the "500-lb Gorilla in the room" question...
What happened?"

And I said I guessed that was something I'd have to post about.

And because these things often feel big until you start, let me start.

His name was Jeff. I gave up so much for him. I don't know where he is anymore. My life twisted around him for years. The twisting didn't leave me for years. There's a lot to the story, I suppose. But today I'm just starting.

His name was Jeff.

9 comments:

The Single Student said...

Looking forward to hearing more about Jeff! x

Jonathan Beckett said...

You could so easily write a book, you know. And it would be a *good* book.

Single and Picky said...

I agree with Jonathan about you writing a book.

It is very true about things feeling big until you start...

Victoria said...

Really? Thanks. I wouldn't really know where to begin. But thanks :)

I need to keep reminding myself about that feeling big thing SandP. ;)

the one in the back said...

The start of any journey always begins with a small step.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

I hope your not so twisty anymore...It doesn't do you or your wardrobe any good =)

Victoria said...

Oh, I'm just twisty for other reasons now ;)

Ms Behaviour said...

Same name, different spelling... weird huh?

Victoria said...

Uh oh, maybe it was the same guy and he just spelled his name differently in order to trick us and weiiiiiird!

Chad.ld said...

i cant believe ive actually sat here and read most of your blogs....I just started a blog of my own and went looking for blogs of similar topics and boy did i enjoy reading yours! keep doing your thing.