Friday 19 February 2010

It Wasn't Even That Hard

Those of you who have been around these here parts from the beginning may have to pick your jaws up off the floor but I actually spoke to an attractive man the other day. All by myself. On purpose.

Not only that, but I went up to him and thanked him for making my and my co-worker's lunch hour. (I'd been caught staring at him a few times, felt like I had to say something.)

And then I told him we both thought he was really cute.

And I smiled and walked away.

I could hardly believe I'd done it but as I said to my co-worker as we left, I have to grow balls sometime, may as well be now.

9 comments:

Stephanie Hunter said...

Go you!

Chris said...

Way to go Victoria..... Proud of you!

Likalia said...

Awesome! :)

Yvonne said...

Sassy! *high-5*

Victoria said...

Giggle

Elle said...

Way to go!!

Victoria said...

Thanks! :D

Jonathan Beckett said...

I am of course sat here with the biggest, most stupid grin.

Not sure I've been around since the start, but seems like quite a while now.

Victoria said...

Pretty darn close! :)