Monday 1 February 2010

Oh What A Difference

I had such a better weekend this weekend you guys.

Such.

There's good news and bad news out of it, though.

The good great news is that C and I went out on Friday and had an absolute blast. The stories I have to tell will last for weeks. It was an awesome, epic, seriously fun night. And well needed. And deserved by both of us.

It's very usual for me to crack up laughing while hanging out with C, and Friday was no exception. In fact, near the end of the evening I asked her if she had a pen so I could write down and therefore remember her hilarities.

And here's where the bad news comes in:

C would from now on, like to be referred to on this blog as "C-Dawg".

I'm hoping she was just really drunk and didn't mean it, but I think she might.

I'll have to call her and ask.

I'm just scared of the answer.

Oh well, at least I have two sides of an envelope's worth of funny stories to tell you.

Hope you had a great weekend too.

6 comments:

Julie said...

i love epic weekends, and i love when i'm so drunk i start writing myself notes in my phone about funny stuff that happened....oy.

Jonathan Beckett said...

Stories to re-tell are the best. Looking forward to them already :)

Chris said...

Glad you had a great weekend Victoria! That's awesome. I had a great weekend myself, actually the best weekend I've had in a long time.

Yay for great fun weekends!

Victoria said...

They can be fun, eh Julie? Although, so far I can understand all the notes I wrote, yay me! ;)

I'm still smiling at some of them Jonathan.

Hurray for awesome weekends, Chris, I'm glad you had such a great one. Yay!

Just Me said...

Fun weekends are the best!

Victoria said...

Indeedily!