Wednesday 14 April 2010

Gone Done Broke


My computer charger cord fried itself (I think it overheated. Not the first time I've lost a charger.) the other night.

Of course I didn't realize it'd broken before I'd run my laptop out of power and so at 8:30 I found myself without a working computer.

Couldn't edit or upload photos. Couldn't read or write blogs. Couldn't watch any tv or movies or even go on the interwebs.

Fortunately, I was pretty tired out, so I went to bed. And ended up asleep just after nine. Turns out my body needed the sleep.

Guess I should thank my charger for breaking, eh?

3 comments:

Camille said...

Oh my God I can't imagine having that happen to me. I would probably have a panic attack, my computer is my lifeline :D

'Nelley said...

Seems like it was a good thing. I'm too addicted to my computer and the interwebs (hee hee hee). Asleep by 9pm?? yikes! The only time that happened to me was when I passed out after a work function where they fed me booze (barrels of it) from noon-til... Slept like a baby though! (a baby full of booze that is) ;)

Victoria said...

Fortunately, Camille, I didn't have anything major that had to be done that night and I did get to check emails and things before I ran out of power! :)

Heh, a baby full of booze...heh...heh. And, yeah, I'm a little addicted too Nelley!