Thursday 29 April 2010

Sidebar


Aaaaaand once again I've left myself a note that I don't understand.

Apparently I'm to write a post about "Sidebar"

I have no idea what that means.

At all.

Even though I left myself the note and knew what it meant at the time.

Hopefully one day I'll remember what I meant, but for now I have no idea what memory or story or thought "Sidebar" was supposed to trigger.

So, instead, I'm going to distract you with a pretty picture. Look! Pretty! (Hopes you're like magpies attracted to shiny objects and forget about the rest of the babble)

*grumblemumblesidebarmumbledoesn'tmakesensegrumblemumble*

3 comments:

Joel said...

Hey, stumbled across this place. I haven’t checked it out myself yet, although I’ve heard good things.

http://originbakery.com/about

Kas said...

Ooooh Ahhhhhh Preeettttyyyy!!

Whats the link to the insanely addicting game you found? I am bored of solitare....

Victoria said...

Awesome Joel! I found them in Bastion Square this summer and they're yummy! Now they have their own place which is totally exciting. Mmmmmmm cookies. ;) Thanks for the link!

Um, Kas? Don't say I didn't warn you, but the start of your next addiction may be found at games.com. I will say no more.