Friday 14 May 2010

Mentally Preparing

I have a few posts I've been meaning to write; stories to tell and things to talk about, but I can't yet bring myself too.

I think maybe I don't have the mental energy right now to get it all out. Does that make sense to you or only to me?

I mean, not that they're necessarily anything big or serious or overwhelming, just that they take more telling than I seem to have the brain power for right now.

Random thought change: do you ever wonder how freaky it would be if you could *actually* read people's minds? Like, there are ten thousand things going on in my mind at any one moment and I think if someone else had to listen in on my mind they might explode.

4 comments:

StartedOver@28 said...

Nope, your post makes total sense. There are some things I can't bring myself to write about too. Just too taxing and yet I have written ad nauseum about heavier topices.

You can have the ability to read peoples minds. I would like to be able to see what I look like through someone elses eyes. I mean as a person and physically. And yes, I realize how vain that makes me.

Victoria said...

I'm glad my post makes sense to at least one other person! Whew.

No, I'd totally want to see what I look like through someone else's eyes too, I don't think it's vain, I think it'd be cool.

Jonathan Beckett said...

I continually question what is worth recording - what others might be interested in reading.

You're not the only one who asks the question - there's at least two of us :)

Victoria said...

Hurrah! :)