Thursday 6 May 2010

Pants!


I was walking along behind a young couple the other evening and I noticed that the gentleman kept on pulling up his pants.

It became even more amusing to me when his pants got low enough that I could see they had a belt looped through the belt loops.

I'm not sure what's going on with today's youth, but apparently no one is teaching them what, exactly, belts are for.

Because they sure as heck weren't holding up this guy's pants.

Which, you know, is kind of what I thought they were for?

But maybe I'm just old fashioned that way.

8 comments:

Dominic said...

Typical woman. Didn't even occur to you that maybe he just doesn't have enough hips for a belt around the waist to help, did it?

Some guys are so linear the only clothes that reliably don't slide off are hats ;)

Victoria said...

Heh. No, that didn't occur to me :)

Anna said...

Man, pants.....those are tricky things.

Victoria said...

They are! Heh.

Anonymous said...

ha ha

Denis Leary talked about the same exact thing in one of his stand up comedy routines...

Great photo!

girl logo

Victoria said...

I didn't know that :)

Jonathan Beckett said...

If our kids had seen him, they would have started singing the "Pants on the Ground" song (search for it on YouTube)

Victoria said...

I will ;)