Thursday 13 May 2010

Unexpected


I wish I could remember the exact moment because then I could maybe figure out why, but I found myself the other day, suddenly, intensely, missing Bird.

I don't know if I saw something that reminded me of him or what, but I suddenly missed whatever it was that we had and whatever it was that I thought we might eventually have.

And even knowing how wrapped up and confused and upset by it all I got, just in that moment I would have given anything to do it all over again, to have him around, to feel attracted to him despite knowing better again.

It was really weird and unexpected.

And now the feeling's gone again.

Maybe I'm lonelier than I thought.

4 comments:

Dominic said...

Been there. Except I know what triggered it..

Sucks, really, doesn't it?

Victoria said...

Yep

11111111111111111111 said...

I get those feelings sometimes too about an ex of mine. I just have to remind myself that the place I am in now, without him, is much much better. Then the feelings pass...

Victoria said...

True. . .